Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Freida McFadden - 2023 - The Housemaid's Secret (Thriller) - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

967460a979f271123025159e71fb57e4.jpg
Free Download SUMMARY OF The Housemaid's Secret:: A totally gripping psychological thriller with a shocking twist By Freida McFadden - [AUDIOBOOK]
mp3 | 267.83 MB | N/A | Isbn:N/A | Author: Mary Miller | Year: 2023

Description:

This isn't the main book, and it's not meant to take its place. However, Mary Miller has calmly and brilliantly produced a SUMMARY • Simplifies the author's point and relays it. • Written in plain English that individuals of all literacy levels can understand. • Completely outlines several important ideas that you could have missed. • It is time and money efficient while yet being valuable

ABOUT THE ORIGINAL BOOK
It's hard to find an employer who doesn't ask too many questions about my past. So I thank my lucky stars that the Garricks miraculously give me a job, cleaning their stunning penthouse with views across the city and preparing fancy meals in their shiny kitchen. I can work here for a while, stay quiet until I get what I want.
It's almost perfect. But I still haven't met Mrs Garrick, or seen inside the guest bedroom. I'm sure I hear her crying. I notice spots of blood around the neck of her white nightgowns when I'm doing laundry. And one day I can't help but knock on the door. When it gently swings open, what I see inside changes everything.
That's when I make a promise. After all, I've done this before. I can protect Mrs Garrick while keeping my own secrets locked up safe.
Douglas Garrick has done wrong. He is going to pay. It's simply a question of how far I'm willing to go.

Download Link:
363506399_rg.png
https://rapidgator.net/file/e6d91b55a9a3ff3551fa2832a35531b9/Freida.McFadden.-.2023.-.The.Housemaids.Secret..Thriller.rar
361444878_fikper.png
https://fikper.com/nZ7IHfBtRs/Freida.McFadden.-.2023.-.The.Housemaids.Secret..Thriller.rar.html

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi