• advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

FC - How I Rob Banks And Other Such Places - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

9bce447ee63cf98076aa169fac0ce73b.jpg
Free Download How I Rob Banks: And Other Such Places - [AUDIOBOOK]
epub, m4b | 430.08 MB | English | Isbn:1119911478 | Author: FC; | Year: 2023

Description:

Follow FC as he steals from the world's most secure banks and government facilities―without breaking a single law In How I Rob And Other Such Places , renowned ethical hacker and social engineer FC delivers a gripping and often hilarious discussion of his testing the limits of physical bank security by trying to "steal" money, data, and anything else he can get his hands on. In the book, you'll explore the secretive world of physical assessments and follow FC as he breaks into banks and secure government locations to identify security flaws and loopholes. The author explains how banks and other secure facilities operate, both digitally and physically, and shows you the tools and techniques he uses to gain access to some of the world's most locked-down buildings. You'll also A can't-miss account of real-life security exploits perfect for infosec pros, including red and blue teamers, pentesters, CIOs, CISSPs, and social engineers, How I Rob Banks also belongs in the hands of anyone who loves a great Ocean's 11 -style story pulled straight from the real world.

Download Link:
363506399_rg.png
https://rapidgator.net/file/e3332e08eb0dee512b0028d81f44fdf1/FC.-.How.I.Rob.Banks.And.Other.Such.Places.rar
364146951_nitroflare.jpg
https://nitroflare.com/view/76CAE72506054B7/FC.-.How.I.Rob.Banks.And.Other.Such.Places.rar

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi