Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Zelwik

Sir Andrew Davis - Tippett: A Child of Our Time (2024)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Sir Andrew Davis - Tippett: A Child of Our Time (2024) [Hi-Res]

yB87T10.jpeg

INFO

Artist: Sir Andrew Davis

Album: Tippett: A Child of Our Time
Year: 2024
Genre: Classical
Codec: FLAC (24 bits / 96 Khz tracks)
Bitrate: Lossless
Time: 01:03:30
Size: 1 GB

TRACKLIST

01. A Child of our Time, Part I: The world turns on its dark side (Chorus) (03:38)

02. A Child of our Time, Part I: The Argument. Man has measured the heavens with a telescope (Alto) (02:03)
03. A Child of our Time, Part I: Interludium (00:55)
04. A Child of our Time, Part I: Is evil then good? (Alto, Chorus) (02:56)
05. A Child of our Time, Part I: The Narrator. Now in each nation there were some cast out... (Bass) (01:04)
06. A Child of our Time, Part I: Chorus of the Oppressed. When shall the usurer's city cease? (Chorus) (02:27)
07. A Child of our Time, Part I: I have no money for my bread (Tenor) (03:33)
08. A Child of our Time, Part I: How can I cherish my man in such days...? (Soprano) (03:15)
09. A Child of our Time, Part I: A Spiritual. Steal away (Soprano, Tenor, Chorus) (02:31)
10. A Child of our Time, Part II: A star rises in mid-winter (Chorus) (02:42)
11. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Narrator. And a time came... (Bass) (00:18)
12. A Child of our Time, Part II: Double Chorus of Persecutors and Persecuted. Away with them! (Chorus) (01:02)
13. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Narrator. Where they could, they fled from the terror (Bass) (00:24)
14. A Child of our Time, Part II: Chorus of the Self-righteous. We cannot have them in our Empire (Chorus) (00:48)
15. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Narrator. And the boy's mother wrote a letter... (Bass) (00:14)
16. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Mother, the Uncle and Aunt, and the Boy. O my son! (Soloists) (01:12)
17. A Child of our Time, Part II: A Spiritual. Nobody knows the trouble I see, Lord (Soprano, Tenor, Chorus) (01:23)
18. A Child of our Time, Part II: The boy becomes desperate in his agony (Alto, Bass) (01:18)
19. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Narrator. They took a terrible vengeance (Bass) (00:23)
20. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Terror. Burn down their houses! (Chorus) (01:10)
21. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Narrator. Men were ashamed of what was done (Bass) (00:34)
22. A Child of our Time, Part II: A Spiritual of Anger. Go down, Moses (Bass, Chorus) (02:30)
23. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Boy sings in his Prison. My dreams are all shattered in a ghastly reality (Tenor) (03:02)
24. A Child of our Time, Part II: The Mother. What have I done to you, my son? (Soprano) (01:39)
25. A Child of our Time, Part II: The dark forces rise like a flood (Alto) (00:40)
26. A Child of our Time, Part II: A Spiritual. O! by and by (Soprano, Chorus) (01:32)
27. A Child of our Time, Part III: The cold deepens (Chorus) (03:38)
28. A Child of our Time, Part III: The soul of man is impassioned. (Alto) (02:25)
29. A Child of our Time, Part III: The words of wisdom are these (Bass, Chorus) (04:59)
30. A Child of our Time, Part III: Preludium (01:05)
31. A Child of our Time, Part III: I would know my shadow and my light (Soloists, Chorus) (04:56)
32. A Child of our Time, Part III: A Spiritual. Deep river (Soloists, Chorus) (03:14)

DODATKOWE INFO

Do kompresowania plików używany jest WinRAR 6

Starsze wersje mogą pokazywać błąd przy rozpakowywaniu

DOWNLOAD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi