Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

The House Across the Lake - Riley Sager - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a829b9d30383d0173cc8ebbbd13c5240.jpg
Free Download Study Guide: The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager - [AUDIOBOOK]
mp3 | 302.54 MB | N/A | Isbn:N/A | Author: SuperSummary | Year: 2023

Description:

Analyzing literature can be hard - we make it easy! This in-depth study guide offers summaries & analyses for all chapters of The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager. Get more out of your reading experience and build confidence with study guides proven raise students' grades, save teachers time, and spark dynamic book discussions. SuperSummary Study Guides are written by experienced educators and literary scholars with advanced degrees in relevant fields. Here's what's

"I was taking a very fast paced class. I had to read 5 novels within 5 weeks so the chapter summaries really helped. I ended up getting an A-B on every paper I wrote! I recommend SuperSummary to all my college friends." - Annabell C., College Student "I use SuperSummary to supplement my own lesson planning designs. I particularly like the discussion questions/essay questions offered, as well as the summary of events and then interpretation/meaning of a section." - Adrienne B., Middle School Teacher "I started a book club and wanted some reference material. SuperSummary helped me lead a productive discussion , get ideas for questions and gain a deeper understanding of the material." - Laura D., Book Club Member " I needed a quick clarification of my own understanding of a novel before discussing it with my students. SuperSummary guides are easy to maneuver - everything is labeled and well-organized. - Stella I., High School Teacher " Subscribing to SuperSummary was the only way to save my grade. SuperSummary helped me get a high grade on my test and complete my summer assignment." - Dudley L, High School Student

Download Link:
363506399_rg.png
The House Across the Lake - Riley Sager.rar

DropApk_IMAGE
The House Across the Lake - Riley Sager.rar

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi