• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Dolly Parton - Behind The Seams- My Life In Rhinestones

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e85e84e03d0c2e6417fb2f0f4180baa9.jpg
Free Download Behind the Seams - [AUDIOBOOK]
epub, m4b | 725.68 MB | Isbn:N/A | Author: Dolly Parton, Holly George-Warren, Rebecca Seaver | Year: 2023

Description:

A beautiful celebration of Dolly Parton's iconic sense of style through entertaining personal stories and 450 full-color photographs, including exclusive images from her private costume archive

In Behind the Seams: My Life in Rhinestones, global superstar Dolly Parton shares, for the first time, the full story behind her lifelong passion for fashion, including how she developed her own, distinctly Dolly style, which has defied convention and endeared her to fans around the world.

Featuring behind-the-scenes stories from Dolly Parton's life and career, and the largest reveal of her private costume archive, this gorgeously photographed book spotlights her most unforgettable looks from the 1960s to now. The sky-high heels, famous wigs, bold makeup, eye-catching stage clothes-she shares them all. Along the way, Parton discusses memorable outfits from her past, from the clothes her mother would sew out of feed sacks (including...

Download Link:
363506399_rg.png
Dolly Parton - Behind the Seams- My Life in Rhinestones.rar

390536041_nelion-me.jpg
Dolly Parton - Behind the Seams- My Life in Rhinestones.rar

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi