Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Beneath the Desert Sun - Lacey Black

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

441e938dce842d717318be75914aeb48.jpg

epub | 8.84 MB | English | Isbn:9781951828226 | Author: Lacey Black, Kaylee Ryan | Year: 2024

About ebook: Beneath the Desert Sun (Never Too Far Book 2)

Faith Graduating from college is bittersweet. I've accomplished my dreams, obtained my teaching degree, and am ready to find my dream job. However, I never realized how difficult or stressful it would be to find a position. That's why I jump at the chance to visit Chad, one of my best friends, on base in California. It was meant to be two weeks of catching up and putting all thoughts of job hunting out of my mind. Little did I know those two weeks would change my life and alter the course we were both on. Chad The day she agrees to join me in California is one of the happiest days of my life. Having her with me gives me the taste of home I've been craving, but deep down, it's more than that. She's important to me, more than just my friend, and my closest friend's twin sister. Spending my nights with her has done nothing but reinforce this feeling I get when I'm with her. I know we said we'd keep things light, but she's making it so damn hard not to want more. Then I get stationed overseas. Everything changes in the blink of an eye, and I'm not just talking about our jobs or the fact we're suddenly thousands of miles apart. Call it fate or destiny or just pure luck, but it's beneath the desert sun that finally our future becomes clear.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi