• advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Harmony Island Gazette - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

d4d4a4d98fb6460414cb2e1f1da16e1c.jpg
Free Download Harmony Island Gazette - [AUDIOBOOK]
m4b | 252.65 MB | Author: Anne-Marie Meyer | Year: 2024

Description:

In this story, Kevin may be the villain, but I am the monster.

In the end, I don't get the happily ever after. In the end, I don't get the girl.
Juniper
I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. The only person who knows is Boone, and he swore he wouldn't tell anyone and even though I've just met him, I believe he'll keep my secret.
Morning sickness is no joke, so when Mom mentions needing to go out of town to help her sister, and I encourage my parents to go. With them gone, I won't live in fear that they will discover what I'm trying to keep hidden.
Now it's Boone and I. At first, I vow to keep to myself. But situations occur and suddenly, we're thrown together. He's caring for me like Kevin should be caring for me. I thought I knew how a husband was supposed to treat his wife, but Boone is contradicting those thoughts.
But, when I discover that he's connected to my ex, all the trust I had for him crumbles away. I wanted things to be different for me and the baby, but I was wrong. I'm not meant for a happily ever after and my knight in shining armor?
He doesn't exist.
Ella
My spidey senses are tingling and I can't help but think there's trouble in Proctor paradise.
If only Asher could see what I see. He's too excited to land them as clients for his up-and-coming real estate company to question what's behind the curtain.
And when he asks me to let it go and just be happy for him, I try...
Until I can't ignore my suspicions any longer.
The Proctors may rule this town, but they don't control me. I'll discover their secrets and when I do, I just hope my best friend isn't in the line of fire when I go to take the whole Proctor dynasty down.
This story is told through 3 different points of view. Juniper, Boone, and Ella. It's a story of romance and friendships between women.
The Harmony Island Gazette is chock full of romance with a protective hero. Please check the warnings before reading.

Category:Romance, Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Romance - General, Other Contemporary Romance

Download Link:

364146951_nitroflare.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi