Across State Lines: A Dark Hitchhiker Romance - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

be2d06807ef9f3ec8816310539abaaed.jpg
Free Download Across State Lines: A Dark Hitchhiker Romance - [AUDIOBOOK]
m4b | 337.62 MB | Author: Lauren Biel | Year: 2024

Description:

Chaos.

Control.
In a broken mind, it's all merely an illusion.
Kane
I'm an interstate trucker who's left hundreds of bodies behind him. She's a woman who's running from her past. When she gets in my truck, she unwittingly becomes my next victim.
I test her will to live, but the personalities behind mine have a different plan for her. They work to dismantle the fragile equilibrium I've struggled to maintain.
As I unravel around her, consumed by conflicting desires, I start to question everything I've ever known. Or never known.
Can I let her into the darkness that has consumed me, or will she become yet another tragic casualty of my damaged psyche?
Across State Lines is a DARK GRAY hitchhiker romance. All books in this series are STANDALONES and can be read in any order.
This dark hitchhiker romance has extreme content. Full list of content warnings on my website. Please read responsibly!

Download Link:

364146951_nitroflare.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi