• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

The Bridges I've Burned: Special Edition - J L Berg

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

43d229a5e2ee87b8b4dca380139617a2.jpg

epub | 9.5 MB | English | Isbn:9798989320486 | Author: J L Berg | Year: 2024

About ebook: The Bridges I've Burned: Special Edition

On the cusp of stardom, she was the twist I never saw coming...

On my eighteenth birthday, I ran away from home in search of a better life. Ever since, I've been trying to prove it was worth it. When I'm asked to join one of the biggest rock bands in the country, it finally feels like everything is falling into place.
That is, until I receive a wedding invitation from my estranged brother, Macon. We haven't seen each other in over ten years for a reason, and returning to Ocracoke is the last thing I want to do.
Less than an hour off the ferry, I stumble into a bar and meet her. She's gorgeous and easy to talk to, and we bond over music. Before I get the chance to learn her name, she ghosts me.
Imagine my surprise when I arrive at Macon's house the next day, only to find her answering the door. It turns out my mystery woman is Elena, the best friend of Macon's fiancée - and my temporary roommate for the next three weeks.
Talk about complicated.
I've never wanted a woman more, but the odds are against us. We live on opposite sides of the country, both with demanding careers. Oh, and the biggest problem? I'm about to be famous and I can't tell anyone.
Not even Elena.
I've been working my entire life to get to this moment, but I can't help but wonder... will any of it be worth it without her?

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi