Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Vicious Knight: A Dark College Romance - Faith Summers

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6ddebaef339ad8c49826dc5965d5ef32.jpg

epub | 9.55 MB | English | Isbn:9781917086240 | Author: Faith Summers, Khardine Gray | Year: 2024

About ebook: Vicious Knight: A Dark College Romance

My villain, my monster, my vicious Knight...

I'm supposed to be a secret.
No one can know my true identity.
Or that I'm a dead girl walking.
But I caught the attention of the one guy my parents warned me to stay away from.
Thorne Ivanov reigns supreme at Raventhorn University, home of the Knights, one of the most powerful secret societies in the world.
An heir to its leader, Thorne is as devastatingly handsome as the dark villains in movies you're not supposed to like-but you do.
Thorne is a twisted, devious savage.
I knew better than to fall into his trap and become his latest obsession. But my world turns upside down when he uncovers my secret and decides to blackmail me.
In exchange for his silence, I belong to him.
His fascination soon becomes my nightmare.
Our arrangement dragged us into a labyrinth of dark secrets we were never meant to discover.
Then we find ourselves fighting for our lives.
This is a 100K+ word romance that contains dark themes that may be triggering to some.
Vicious Knight is a STANDALONE dark college romance with no cliffhanger. It is suitable for ages 18+.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi