• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

WANTING WENTWORTH: THE GILROY CLAN - Megyn Ward

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

c18148bf60c60ab269fc8a0e363e4466.jpg

epub | 9.49 MB | English | Isbn:9798331443849 | Author: Megyn Ward | Year: 2024

About ebook: WANTING WENTWORTH: THE GILROY CLAN

I met Wentworth Fiorella on the second worst day of my life. I need you to clean the lake house and get it ready for a guest-someone's rented it out for the month... oh and the Morrises are finally ready to move forward. Translation: The place you've been sneaking off to to take online college classes is no longer at your disposal and it doesn't matter anyway because that slime ball, Brock Morris, has finally agreed to marry you. From the very moment I saw him, I knew Went was going to be trouble and the last thing I needed in my life was trouble-but I needed him if I'm going to figure a way out of the arranged marriage my father was forcing me into.

You don't have to marry him, Sunshine... not if you marry me first.
Went made it sound so simple... or maybe I just wanted it to be simple because by the time he said it, I was already half in love with him.
I knew what saying yes to him would mean. That my father would disown me. That I'd have to leave the only home I'd ever known. That I could never go home again.
I knew that wanting Wentworth was going to change my life forever. What I didn't know is that falling in love with him would be the death of me.

Category:Romance, Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Romance - General, Glamour & Jet Set Romance, Other Contemporary Romance, Small Town Contemporary Romance

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi