Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Stronger Than Fate - Becca Seymour

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

9d201587c32878f17923b06ee37ef098.jpg

epub | 9.59 MB | English | Isbn:9781923252110 | Author: Becca Seymour | Year: 2024

About ebook: Stronger Than Fate

In the covert world of espionage, trust is a precious commodity with deadly consequences. Leading the Infiltration Tactical Unit, I've always relied on my instincts, careful planning, and my team. Now, hunted by the very agency I once served, I'm reluctantly forging an alliance with Ethan Wilder, a bear shifter whose gruff exterior belies a sharp intellect and unwavering loyalty.

No matter where I turn, Wilder is there-infuriatingly competent, irresistibly attractive. Despite my reservations, I can't ignore the undeniable connection between us. Nor the fact that we're trapped in a cabin with just one bed. With the SICB tightening its grip, Ethan becomes not just an asset, but integral to helping me keep everything from falling apart; he's also possibly our only hope of bringing down Hornell, our elusive nemesis.
As our mission escalates, Ethan's steadfast support stops me from imploding as the secrets of my past start to unravel, threatening everything I've fought to protect. Amidst looming danger, with my team beside me and Ethan at my back, I must confront the shadows before they consume us all.
Trigger Warnings: scenes of torture, mention of past emotional abuse, discussion of mental illness

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi