Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Gemini Wicked - Laura Navarre

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5ca3f44d48034980d666674ead74104a.jpg

epub | 7.38 MB | English | Isbn:9781955236164 | Author: Laura Navarre | Year: 2024

About ebook: Gemini Wicked

They say I'm too wicked to be the next queen. Guess I'm not the Cinderella story they signed up for.

When you're the celebrity bad girl and wild future queen of the witching world, you pretty much expect scandal, secrets, paparazzi, and bad press. Like those salacious pics plastered all over The Witching Inquisitor of me-Zara Gemini-getting hot and heavy with my whole warlock court.
Like I care about the gossip? My guys'll burn the world down to rule at my side.
What I don't expect is to be betrayed, humiliated, and dethroned over the scandal by my backstabbing ex-boyfriend and my lying ex-BFF. And thanks for ruining my birthday bash on live TV.
Now I'll need to use every trick in my dark witch academy spell book to win back my throne, pay back my enemies, and prove I'm worthy to the whole witching world.
Never mind that I'm only a freshman at the Icarus Academy, juggling an ever-expanding curriculum of magical superpowers and unpredictable superheats I can barely control. Or that adding the obsessed, possessive, tortured, and twisted Dark Fae King to my limited list of Academy allies splits my found family of warlocks right down the center.
Suddenly I'm the mad, bad, totally rad rebel Cinderella of the witching world resistance.
But hey, if the glass slipper fits...
Gemini Wicked is a spicy, shifty, paranormal adult academy why-choose romance and the scandalous sequel to Gemini Wild. Get ready for teacher-student forbidden heat, wolf and dragon shifters, dragon riders, bi awakening, all swords crossed, seven seductive warlocks, and a confident queen who never needs to choose. This series is guaranteed to whisk you away from your unmagical day and set your schoolgirl skirt on fire!

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi