Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

A Shade of Darkness - C.M. Owens

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

f57939e7882d2421db1100a9391a1c04.jpg

epub | 7.17 MB | English | Isbn:9781498964951 | Author: C.M. Owens, Dale Mayer, Chrissy Peebles, W.J. May | Year: 2014

About ebook: A Shade of Darkness

This is a paranormal romance anthology.

8 stories by 4 authors, each a different shade of darkness.
You shouldn't fear the darkness... just what lurks within.
Book 1 - Deadly Beauties: Blood's Fury
By C.M. Owens
The deadliest things in this world are usually the most beautiful. seconds before they attack.
Book 2 - Tuesday's Child
By Dale Mayer
What she doesn't want...is exactly what he needs. As danger and desire collide, passion raises the stakes in a game Sam and Brandt don't dare lose.
Book 3 - Eternal Vows
By Chrissy Peebles
Never marry a stranger...even if he is a drop-dead gorgeous immortal king.
Never pretend to be a princess.
And most importantly... never slip on an ancient wedding ring you know nothing about.
Book 4 - Seventh Mark
By W.J. May
All secrets have a cost and Rouge's determination to find the truth can only lead to trouble.or something even more sinister.
Book 5 - Sian's Solution
By Dale Mayer
Sometimes the depth of love is only understood when it is lost forever...
Book 6 - Crush
By Chrissy Peebles
I was born to die... But to defy fate is to control your own destiny. Little did I know that I was entering a world of ritual and magic and that my blood needed to be spilled so the witches' legacy could be complete.
Book 7 - Radium Halos
By W.J. May
An incredulous group of heroes. A traitor in the midst. Some dreams are written in blood.

Category:Romance, Paranormal Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Contemporary Romance

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi