Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Stand and Defend - Sloane St James

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4fc846c09a8fcbbbab91ed4fe03bf72d.jpg

epub | 9.49 MB | English | Isbn:9781964535036 | Author: Sloane St James | Year: 2024

About ebook: Stand and Defend

Jordana

I live my life head over heart and never rock the boat. Which is how I wound up engaged to Bryan Davenport-the biggest mistake I ever made. We were a power couple, but no one knew how cruel he could be behind closed doors. When I decide to leave, my fiancé shows just how ruthless he can be and sends me running to the last person I expected: his best man.
Camden Teller is a cocky, selfish, womanizing, daredevil-and my new favorite person. Who knew a bad boy would be such a good influence? For the first time, I'm breaking rules and living unapologetically. Our unexpected camaraderie quickly morphs into a no-strings arrangement, which I don't mind, because even though he's become my closest friend, he'll never be my type.
Camden
I may be the new Minnesota Lakes hockey captain, but I'll always be Banksy on the ice. Over my career, I've been in countless fights, being protective is part of my nature, so when the beautiful Jordana Landry shows up with nowhere to go, I don't hesitate. Unfortunately, she's also sophisticated, polite, and educated, which would be fine, except I've got a corruption kink.
The more we hangout, the closer we get-and the harder it is to resist each other. Until we stop resisting. I never sleep with the same woman twice, but once with her will never be enough. However, it's not long before I realize she's not as innocent as she lets on. Jordan says I'm not her type... but she's exactly mine.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi