Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Heaven Sent - Paisley Jacobs

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6cf13374631a142c4bf1dfb95ccaf855.jpg

epub | 7.54 MB | English | Isbn:9798218476366 | Author: Paisley Jacobs, Samantha Swart (Editor) | Year: 2024

About ebook: Heaven Sent

Angelina Vittori

Playing Gold Digger for a night is all fun and games until you steal from a mafia boss and get caught.
Thinking I could fool a man like Nicolai Leone and get away with it was my first mistake. He is ruthless and dangerous, but devilishly handsome. My second mistake was falling for him. Third mistake? Believing I'd be safe with him.
In what world is an angel safe from the devil?

Nicolai Leone

No one has ever fooled me and made it out alive, except her. I'll play her game, that is until she tries playing it with another man. That's where I draw the line.
Angelina was mine from the moment I laid eyes on her. Most people see her as an innocent little angel, but not me. I see all the dark parts of her that she keeps hidden. And when I'm done with her, people will see her for what she is.
I taught her everything she knows, but she got to where she is all on her own. I thought training her to be mafia would protect her, so how did I lose her in the end?
Mark my words, I will find her. For I am the devil, I will go to the depths of hell for her.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi