Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Clashing with the CEO - Sara Martin

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

9407e242bb99d26eac1f84e23443f022.jpg

epub | 10.19 MB | English | Isbn:9780473718657 | Author: Sara Martin | Year: 2024

About ebook: Clashing with the CEO

A tragedy sends my New Zealand workplace into chaos. Enter Neil Kingston: the new CEO, more stealth assassin than stuffy bigshot. Guarded, prickly, and enigmatic, he swiftly cuts half the team-including me, Milly Cross.

At twenty-seven, I've lost my parents, dropped out of med school, and now I'm jobless. My world is crumbling, but Mr. Kingston isn't done with me yet.
Thrown back into his orbit, I find myself fascinated by the man I used to despise. He's infuriating, charming... and totally off-limits. As circumstances force us to work closely together, I discover layers to Neil that both surprise and delight me. But the closer we become, the more dangerous the stakes.
Can I trust a man with so many walls? And what about the shadowy forces that threaten to tear us apart?
"Clashing with the CEO" is a slow-burn office romance full of blush-inducing moments. Experience the push and pull of forbidden attraction, set against a backdrop of corporate politics and succession schemes.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi