Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Waiting for Fate - Sarah Pirtle

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

c3987e34c812939c7c48f31b8604a645.jpg

epub | 7.62 MB | English | Isbn:9798988412861 | Author: Sarah Pirtle | Year: 2024

About ebook: Waiting for Fate

First they were friends, then they were nothing-until he got tired of pretending she wasn't everything to him.

Leah: It's a tale as old as time and the number one rule of friendship-you don't fall for your best friend's older brother. But, what happens when the crush you've harbored for said brother turns into more, after building a friendship with him you can't fathom losing? I'll tell you what, you end up heartbroken anyways.
Sawyer: She's the one person I was never supposed to want, and the only person I've never been able to get out of my head-my little sister's best friend. When the reality hits that I could lose her forever, if I played my hand wrong, I make a last ditch effort to save what we have-only to end up ruining it all in the end. But, I'm back now and I'm not leaving again. Not until I have my girl.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi