• advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Witch's Storm - [AUDIOBOOK]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

55cfdaf8190cc22f8a11b5cb7322db4b.jpg
Free Download Witch's Storm - [AUDIOBOOK]
m4b | 499.73 MB | Author: Jenna Wolfhart, Piper Goodeve | Year: 2018

Description:

As a new Enforcer for the Bone Coven, I protect humans from supernatural assaults with the help of my sexy half-warlock, half-vampire partner. But when my latest investigation reveals a string of gruesome mage deaths, it seems there's a serial killer targeting us instead of them.

To make matters worse, demons immune to my coven's spells are now prowling the city streets hunting for prey. Their strength is growing, and they have their sights set on destroying the veil that protects our realm from theirs.

There's only one way to stop the killer and banish the demons once and for all. I must finally give into the dark magic that simmers deep within me, threatening to destroy my soul.

But will the world survive if I do?

Category:Science Fiction & Fantasy, Fantasy Fiction, Paranormal Fantasy - Other

Download Link:

364146951_nitroflare.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi