Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Surrender: An MM Mafia Romance - R. Phoenix

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

84c4dff3f24c9dbf7b644fa588796cdb.jpg

epub | 8.98 MB | English | Isbn:9798881127411 | Author: R. Phoenix, Adara Wolf | Year: 2023

About ebook: Surrender: An MM Mafia Romance

Fox When I was hired to kill Cristiano Fiore, I thought I'd get in, take the shot, and get out. I didn't count on the explosion. I didn't count on him rescuing me. I didn't count on him taking care of me, dominating me, and giving me the best sex of my life. I didn't expect the word "Daddy" to make me feel so safe. He's making it harder and harder for me to go back to my old life. I know this can't last. I know he doesn't mean it. But every minute together makes me hope for the one thing I haven't dared dream of: a place to belong. Cristiano Mafia life is full of danger, so it's no surprise when I find myself the target of an assassin... but the subsequent explosion seems like overkill. When it becomes clear that someone is trying to take out both of us, the only choice is to work together. I've never been a caregiver, or a Daddy, before, but there's something about Fox that makes me want to take care of him in every way imaginable -- including the bedroom. But when the dust settles and we solve this puzzle, can I really trust someone who tried to kill me not to try again?

Category:Romance, Fiction, Other Romance Categories, LGBT Fiction, Action and Adventure Romance, Gay Romance, LGBT Fiction - Other, LGBT Romance->General, LGBTQ+ Romance

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi