Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Homewrecker: An utterly gripping psychological thriller with a gasp-out-loud twist...

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

c27d63f192a99885d579263a4488d653.jpg
Free Download Homewrecker: An utterly gripping psychological thriller with a gasp-out-loud twist - [AUDIOBOOK]
epub, m4b | 279.51 MB | Author: J M Dalgliesh | Year: 2024

Description:

She's here to help my daughter. She wants to steal my life.

I have a gorgeous husband, Scott, two lovely children, a successful career and a stylish townhouse. Anyone would think my life is perfect. But it's all a lie.
My twelve-year-old Katie has been in trouble at school and won't talk to me. Desperate, we hire young, willowy brunette Deanna - an expert tutor - to help my daughter. I've been so worried and my husband blames me. Have I failed as a mother?
Deanna is our last hope, the only person who seems able to help my precious child. But I'm starting to wonder about her intentions...
She's in my kitchen, touching Scott's arm. She and Katie seem to be keeping secrets, laughing as they glance at me. And I see her in my bedroom, watching from the window as I leave for work.
Then I find Deanna in Scott's study, examining an old, framed photograph. And she begins to ask questions about Scott's beautiful ex-wife.
I know her game; she's looking for something that will destroy my life. The life she wants for herself.
But Deanna has underestimated me. I won't give up my perfect family without a fight, and she has no idea how far I'll go to stop her...

A totally addictive and pulse-pounding psychological thriller from multi-million copy bestseller J M Dalgliesh. Prepare to be gripped until the final, jaw-dropping revelation! Perfect for anyone who loves The Housemaid, The Woman in the Window, Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train.

What readers are saying about Homewrecker:
'WOW what a wild read... I was gripped from the first page until the very last... My heart was racing... I loved the many twists and turns and wow what a shocking ending... My favourite book so far this year... Excellent.' NetGalley reviewer
'WOW!!! Just wow. I was so shocked by the ending... The suspense killed me! I was dying to find out what happened.' NetGalley reviewer
What readers are saying about J M Dalgliesh:
'I read this until 3am... Impossible to put down!!' Goodreads reviewer
'I could not put it down... Responsible for an extraordinary loss of hours of sleep!' Goodreads reviewer
'Actually had me holding my breath... I had to go back and read it again... My favourite author.' Goodreads reviewer
'Love, love, love this... I couldn't put it down... Amazing.' Goodreads reviewer
'Brilliant... Outstanding... The pace never lets up... I couldn't put my Kindle down... So gripping!' Goodreads reviewer
'Oh Wow what a read... Gutsy, powerful, dramatic... I couldn't put it down... Absolutely loved it.' Goodreads reviewer

Download Link:

364146951_nitroflare.jpg

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi