Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

A Curse of Shadows - Heather Renee

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2677c89ccbe82c0cd8e6b202e6455e16.jpg

epub | 9.88 MB | English| Isbn:9781957731292 | Author: Heather Renee | Year: 2024

Description:

Everything I know is a lie.

For twenty-five years, I believed there wasn't much to my mundane life. Then, the unimaginable happen, landing me in a world that shouldn't be real, yet feels oddly familiar.
A father I didn't know existed is dying and only their king can save him. Except he's refusing to do so unless I make good on the contract I supposedly signed...five hundred years ago.
King Asher is beloved by his people, too attractive for his own good, and...a wolf god. He calls me his mate and his future queen, but I'm neither of those things. I'm just a human who was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
I'm not the lost wolf princess.
At least that's what I tell myself until my memories start to return. I want to believe this is nothing more than a dream, but the longer I'm in Lunara, the more I realize...
My reincarnation didn't just happen to go wrong. I was murdered, cursed to forever be reborn on Earth.
Now I need to figure out who's responsible before it happens again and try not to lose my heart along the way.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi