Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

The Problem with Falling in Love - Carrie Clarke

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e7aa6bb875f73774c3644e59373e4440.jpg

epub | 8.45 MB | English| Isbn:9780645698282 | Author: Carrie Clarke | Year: 2024

Description:

It was only ever meant to be one night.

University professor Ethan Carter has returned to Sydney to rebuild his life and reconnect with his family. What he doesn't expect is to connect with a beautiful stranger. Or for her to turn up as his student.
Ethan - What are the chances? The first woman who has made me feel anything at all in two years, and she's totally off limits.
Sadie - The one rule I've lived my life by is not to turn out like my mother. Why did he have to flip that on its head?
Is Ethan truly ready for the new life he wants, or will his grief and regret stop him from opening up to the one person who might heal him? And will Sadie finally learn that trusting someone doesn't always end badly?
This story features a tempting professor in need of a fresh start, a feisty heroine determined to protect herself and her career, a long-buried ancient Egyptian artifact and a meddling family who, it turns out, really do know best.
Author's Note: The Problem with Falling in Love is the fifth and final book in the Falling in Love Series, but it can be read as a standalone and has a guaranteed HEA and no cliffhanger. Warning: if you like first person dual POV, lots of steam, a bit of angst and plenty of family shenanigans you may love this book.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi