ef2dda1926e84f3284f9824068558372.jpeg
Free Download Beginners Guide To Setting Smart Goals
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.61 GB | Duration: 0h 37m
Daily Habit Tracker and Monthly Accountability Coaching Included

What you'll learn
Learn how to set specific SMART GOALS, and steps to accomplish
Increase movement based on goals via attached mobility program. "The MoCo 40" Program also listed separately on Udemy
Nutrition Coaching
Behavior/ Lifestyle change coaching
Requirements
If you're open ready to work towards change, this class is for you.
Description
Alright guys, hey again, and thanks for checking us out. As a Health Coach for the past 15 years I have noticed, and studies back this up, that clients who set goals, track their progress, and have a coach to guide them and hold them accountable have the highest rates of success. Journaling and creating action plans work, which is why I created the Daily Habit Tracker. All you have to do is set your monthly goal, and track the steps you took each day to realize your new habit. It takes about a month for a new habit to stick so be patient and persistent. The top 2 goals or habits most set are based around health; either physical or mental in nature. As such, when you purchase the Daily Habit Tracker you also receive: 1) a link to our OnDemand mobility & core program (a 39.99 value). Great for someone with a physical goal without knowing where to start, and great for all ability levels, 2) a Zoom link for our monthly coaching calls (a 24.99 value PER MONTH). Like I said, having a coach makes all the difference, and I want to see you succeed. Your links will be provided in your email after purchase, and you can access the tracker and workouts at any time. Remember, you get out what you put in so you might as well give it your best shot! Together we got this.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Hey There
Section 2: Setting SMART Goals
Lecture 2 How to Set SMART Goals
Section 3: Top 3 Reasons People Don't Make Their Goal
Lecture 3 Why Am I Missing My Goals
Section 4: Visualization for Goal Achievement
Lecture 4 Goal Visualization
Section 5: How To Succeed
Lecture 5 Tips For Succes
Anyone who wants to create new habits and goals
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi