Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Project Management for Development of New Products (3 PDUs)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

96d1ba2784c007eb7dca02ea66173134.jpeg
Free Download Project Management for Development of New Products (3 PDUs)
Published 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 3h 10m | Size: 1.29 GB
Using the tools and techniques of project management to develop new products and services.

What you'll learn
Support a culture of ideas in the organization
Build an integrated project management system
Build an Integrated Project Management System
Understand quality, process improvement and project metric tools
Understand the role of management and teamwork
Requirements
Understanding of project management tools and methods
Description
Welcome to Managing the Development of New Products. I'm Eric Heilmann, and I've been leading new product development programs for over 20 years at various companies in the tech industry. I have found this field of program and project management very rewarding, and I'm excited to have the opportunity to share what I've learned with you.The objective of new product development is to enable the sales, delivery and support of products and services. The goal of course is to provide customers with value while meeting the business needs of your company.In this course, I will be covering a lot of familiar concepts and techniques that are part of general project management. However, in the context of new product development, some of these techniques take on more significance than others. For example, interfaces to product management, business development, and customer support are critical to defining and validating the product before releasing it to mass production.As a new product development program manager, you are not just responsible for delivering a product on time and under budget, but also for making sure that planning and execution of the entire new product introduction is carried out successfully. No matter what industry you are in, technology and globalization will continue to increase competitive pressure, making the successful development and launch of new products even more critical to the health and survival of your company.
Who this course is for
Project managers who want to learn tools to manage the development of new products.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi