What you'll learn
Compiling Annual Financial Statements
Statement of Financial Position
Statement of Comprehensive Income.
Statement of Cash Flow methods
Requirements
No prerequisites required
Description
The statement of cash flows (or commonly referred to as The Cash Flow Statement) acts as a bridge between the income statement and balance sheet by showing how cash moved in and out of the business.A cash flow statement is also a valuable document for a company, as it shows whether the business has enough liquid cash to pay its dues and invest in assets.Topics Discussed:Compiling Annual Financial Statements and overview.Statement of Financial PositionStatement of Comprehensive Income.Statement of Cash Flow methodsDirect method vs Indirect method key differencesCash flows from operating activitiesCash flows from investing activitiesCash flows from financing activitiesPractical examplesAll Included:Video presented courseDownloadable course materialCertificate of trainingAssessment (optional)SAIT Accredited - 4 Verifiable CPD PointsAbout the Presenter:Daniel van TonderI completed my B- Compt degree in Financial Accounting while I was still busy with my articles at Diemont, Zimmerman & Bolink Auditors in Polokwane.After my articles I entered the private sector to gain valuable experience as a Group Finance manager and Group Internal Tax Practitioner.I'm currently busy with my post graduate diploma in taxation through Unisa.I am a registered tax practitioner and a proud member of the South African Institute of Taxation.
Overview
Section 1: Course Preview
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: The Cash Flow Statment
Lecture 2 Course Notes
Lecture 3 Part 1
Lecture 4 Part 2
Lecture 5 Part 3
Employees, Managers, Financial Staff and Individuals
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi