• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Become a Successful Travel Agent

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5bfae5841d2eeb7c6c70e68a07c50245.jpeg
Free Download Become a Successful Travel Agent
Published 9/2024
Duration: 2h24m | Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 2ch | Size: 3.29 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Move from average to excellent!

What you'll learn
Outline steps to take to become a successful travel agent.
What can you do to set yourself apart from others in the industry?
Identify and manage travel clients.
Learn things you can do to deliver high quality customer service.
Requirements
No experience needed but a travel business established
Description
You've decided to start a travel business and it is now all set up and ready to accept your first client. What do you do now? How do you get the business and keep the business. It comes from being an excellent travel agent. Success isn't born overnight, but comes with planning and strategies that will help you stand out in a crowd. There are a lot of travel agents these days and you don't want to get lost in the crowd! This course will help you to find ways help you attract clients, keep clients and grow your business. Being a travel agent is more than just hanging out a shingle and telling everyone you are ready to book travel. You need to be uniquely you -- set yourself apart and I believe, deliver exceptional customer service. This course will focus on you, what you need to do to be a successful travel agent if you are willing to put in the work, energy and time it will take to be the best. It will take work and time plus a financial investment but it can be very rewarding. I've learned a lot of things that have helped me to grow and develop long lasting clients and I want to share it with you. Join me as we focus on how you can become a successful travel agent.
Who this course is for
This course is for those who have decided to start a travel business and set it up in a way that will help them to success. We will focus on things you need to do as a travel agent to move beyond average to excellent. How to lay a foundation, building relationships, develop your clientele and establish a strong, long lasting business.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi