Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Born Again This Way: Coming out, coming to faith, and what comes next - Rachel Gilson

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5e8a152f29a3ce442609b9205c5a4703.jpg

epub | 7.35 MB | English| Isbn:9781784983901 | Author: Rachel Gilson, Sam Allberry (Foreword by) | Year: 2020

Description:

In this powerful and personal book, author Rachel Gilson describes her own unexpected journey of coming out and coming to faith... and what came next. As she does so, she addresses many of the questions that Christians living with same-sex attraction are wrestling with: Am I consigned to a life of loneliness? How do I navigate my friendships? Will my desires ever change? Is there some greater purpose to all this? Drawing on insights from the Bible and the experiences of others, Born Again This Way shows that it is possible for same-sex attracted Christians to live fulfilling lives while being faithful to the Bible's teaching on sexuality. It will provide assurance and encouragement for Christians with same-sex attraction, and paints a compelling picture of discipleship for every believer.

Whatever your sexuality, this book is an inspiring testimony of how a life submitted to Jesus will be fulfilling and fruitful, but not always in the ways we might expect.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi