Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
0DAYDDL

Glitter Saints: The Cosmic Art of Forgiveness, a Memoir - Robin Brown

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

8ba72c5349cd3c4cab5de095e1cc77ea.jpg

epub | 22.64 MB | English| Isbn:9798989722518 | Author: Robin Brown, Jess Brasher | Year: 2024

Description:

My parents both left this planet covered in glitter. Death came for each of them right in the middle of what they were working on. As I held and kissed them for the last time, patches of glitter transferred to my hands and face like tiny passed torches. For as much as the grief burned, there was no getting around it-the light that had been on them was now on me.

In the grand scope of things, glitter may not seem like much. But in a way, it's everything: a responsibility to infinity, to reflect the spark at the heart of it all.

-Robin Brown.

The first book to quilt the spirit of a wildly successful international clothing brand among the scraps of childhood trauma, Glitter Saints is the story of Robin Brown, creator of Magnolia Pearl. It's a mining of tragedy for the kind of magic that creates and sustains - a sharp-eyed, soft-hearted, stubborn hope that's the rarest raw material.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi