• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

The Illimitable Men Audiobook Download 2024

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

cf13bcddc0fca9586f68cd63cd6ec1b3.png
Free Download The Illimitable Men Audiobook Download 2024

Corporations will use you as a pack slave for 20 years before letting you go because they found someone cheaper to do the job. Women will use you for entertainment and dates and for "getting to be a bride" and then divorce you (i.e. take your money and children) Society will push down a narrative of "it's all man's responsibility" on you so you live like a slave and never chase your dreams. Everyone uses men for their own ends and then discards them when they are not needed anymore. Men are left high and dry, and completely helpless. But here's the secret hidden in plain sight: all of the above only applies to the bottom 80% of men. The top 20% of men make great money, date lots of women, and can seemingly do whatever they want without any rules applying to them.

Part 1: Becoming a Man
Part 2: Understand Women and Female Nature
Part 3: Social Dynamics ("How to play the game")
Part 4: Aphorisms "The Illimitable Men audiobook is hands down the best audiobook I've ever listened to. I find myself returning to it time and time again because the content is simply unparalleled. Illimitable Man's creative brilliance shines all over the product, making it a standout. What truly makes this audiobook the greatest for me is the narration. Unlike other audiobooks that can be monotonous, the narration here adds depth and emotion to the words, creating a deep connection to the content. I've made this audiobook a part of my evening walks, and it has become something I look forward to each day. The combination of outstanding narration, great content and the sunset is simply unbeatable. Thank you, Harsh, for such an amazing product!"
Sales Page:

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable[/b]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi