• advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Project React - Build a complex React project as a total beginner

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

3444065cdefd5b6048524bbeae5f0bb0.jpeg
Free Download Project React - Build a complex React project as a total beginner
Released 9/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 80 Lessons ( 8h 27m ) | Size: 2.2 GB
Project React is a course with a custom application that will teach you step-by-step how to build big and complex applications with React. No prior experience needed.

Go beyond simple tutorials
Tutorials might seem like a useful learning tool, but in reality they barely scratch the surface of what React is.
You will never become a senior developer through tutorials alone.
The senior developers I know are senior because of experience, not because they can build a simple to-do app.
Experience comes by building
To become an experienced React developer, you need to build.
You need to build big and complex projects. Projects that solve difficult problems.
The problem is, how do you do that when you're just starting out?
Project React will teach you how to build
What if I told you that there was a better way to learn React?
What if you had a mentor who would guide you through building a real-world project with step-by-step instructions?
What if you could build a complex React application as a total beginner?
Imagine having all the steps laid out in front of you, all of your questions answered, and a clear path to building the project.
Introducing Project React
As of today, you no longer have to imagine anything. You can start building today.
Project React is going to walk you through step-by-step on how to build a big and complex application with React.
I spent months building it so that you could have the best possible learning experience.
It is efficient, effective, and will help you more than any tutorial ever could.
How it works
Project React is two things: a course and a custom application.
The course will have videos teaching you fundamental React concepts and the custom application will have step-by-step written instructions on how to build a big project.
The custom application serves both as your guide and as the project itself. It has all of the code you need to build the project.
This is a unqiue approach that has never been done before.
The course will also have videos of me walking you through the implementation of each step in the project.
My vision for this project
I envisioned this as a project that would teach you all of the fundamental skills in React, while also showing you how to apply them to a big project.
I want to simplify complexity without compromising depth.
The project teaches you advanced concepts while making them digestible for beginners. It ensures that you understand the code you write and why you write it.
It removes any doubt that you might have about your ability to become a great React developer.
There is no other resource like it.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi