Courses2024

Scripting Unix for Cloud

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e44166228b517926afe5c787bbecc89d.jpeg
Free Download Scripting Unix for Cloud
Published 9/2024
Created by Ricardo Cabello Torres
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + subtitles | Duration: 66 Lectures ( 8h 15m ) | Size: 4 GB

Unix architectures for everyone. Adapt your works in Cloud (Aws,Azure,Gcloud,DOcean) Ci/Cd Git Terraform Kubernetes ...
What you'll learn:
How to use unix to work efficiently and beautifully at the same time
Be able to create your own architecture.
See real examples with current products: Terraform - Git - Kubernetes
Be able to reinvent yourself and have an open mind to any new technology.
Requirements:
Have a unix console. Either bash or utro (Mac or Linux or Windows with Ssh connection)
No Unix experience or skills needed. Anyone can learn it
No computer skills needed. Everything is taught when necessary
The only real requirement is a desire to have fun with unix
Description:
In this course you are going to get to know me... yes, me: Brqx and my way of working with UnixBecause my intention is to make you fall in love, excite you, fool you into a project that has no end, and although some want to kill it, avoid its use, its power and its adaptability transcends eras, systems, clouds and any barrier.I want to share with you how I work, how I have fun, how I use any new tool that appears in my world.Because neither new technologies nor the multitude of current trends obscure the richness, versatility and efficiency of working and having fun with Unix.What are you going to learn?You will learn to know what you like... how you like it and how to apply itTo understand the basics of computing that will never disappearTo create useful, versatile, evolutionary, beautiful and fun Unix Architectures.Let's see practical examples of application in Cloud (Aws, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean)To be able to apply examples in today's Top applications/trends (Git, Terraform, Kubernetes)And be able to adapt "YOUR OWN ARCHITECTURE" to your work, to your console, to your PC, to your life!Let's get to know some very useful functions that you don't even think aboutIn this course there is nothing that will not work out, there are no complex installations or difficult functions.We follow an intuitive evolution so that everything works and everything will turn out well for you.Really, just like in "The Matrix", I want to show you how I see UnixWhat pill do you want to take?All the best.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to optimize the way they work in computing. Programmers, System Administrators, Devops, SRE
Anyone who wants to enjoy computing
People who want to have fun learning
From batches to automation with Yaml and HCL. A perspective of what we are going to address. Ready to embark?
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi