0DAYDDL

A Vow for the Vamp - Settle Myer

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

48ee1515f5197b3b847b9ae3a8696c3c.jpg

epub | 7.92 MB | English| Isbn:9781962586078 | Author: Settle Myer | Year: 2024

Description:

Millie

I've been alive for 500 years.
Well, technically, I've been dead 470 of those years.
I'm bored as hell.
I never wanted this life. I was turned into a vampire against my will and forced to kill alongside the one who sired me. I've lived with my guilt for too long.
I'm ready to face the sun.
Then I meet a man, a human. He's sunshine and smiles. I hate it. It's annoying... but adorable.
Could he be my reason to continue living?
Teddy
My life is over.
After receiving devastating news, I go out drinking with my friends to numb it all.
That's when I meet a woman. She's my complete opposite: dark, dangerous... beautiful.
I need her.
She takes me back to her place, and the sex is amazing, the best I've ever had. Then I find out she's a vampire.
Immortal.
She's the answer I've been looking for.
Now... how do I convince her to turn me?
A Note from the Author
This book is a novella. It includes fated mates and instaLUST. The characters fall fast and hard.
Included in this story are difficult topics of suicide (heavy), grief, controlling parents and emotional abuse by parents, death, killing, violence, blood/feeding, compulsion/controlling of female main character by deranged vamp, mention of SA (not by main character), mention of child vampires and deaths, mention of necrophelia, mention of forced and arranged marriage including that of a minor, mention of failed pregnancies, and terminal illness.
This book also includes cursing, graphic sex, FF/MF scenes, switching of control, minor bondage, minor edging, exhibitionism, and feeding during sex.
A Vow for the Vamp ends with a happily ever after. It will be the first book in a series of interconnected standalones featuring supernatural beings.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi