Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Me.262 Stormbird Ascending (Luftwaffe in Combat 1939-45)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

6db514132acf2a8128cb9e24fff95f3b.webp
Free Download Bob Carruthers - Me.262 Stormbird Ascending (Luftwaffe in Combat 1939-45)
Pen & Sword | 2013 | ISBN: 1781581118 | English | 148 pages | PDF | 62.93 MB
This comprehensive overview of the Me.262 was compiled by Emmy Award winning historian Bob Carruthers. It draws heavily on post-war interviews with Luftwaffe pilots and staff officers to produce a fascinating insight into the Me.262 at the tactical and operational level. Also featured are rare English translations of contemporary interviews concerning the 262 with Adolf Galland and Hermann Goering, along side the views of test pilot Hans Fey and Flug Kapitan Wendel who flew the aircraft in combat sorties. They provided an absorbing study, from a unique series of primary sources, of the world of the Me.262 and its pilots, and conveys to the modern reader a vivid sense of how they were viewed at the time. Also included is the complete pilot's flying manual which affords a fascinating insight from the cockpit into the realities of piloting the world's first operational jet fighter.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi