• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Mr Fox 2024. A Free-Flow Watercolour Masterclass with Jane Davies

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

48e05bfa8c9b16c39bad9210d0022719.jpeg
Free Download Mr Fox 2024. A Free-Flow Watercolour Masterclass with Jane Davies
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/mr-fox-2024-a-free-flow-watercolour-masterclass-with-jane-davies/944855812
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :615 MB
Product Details
Have you always wanted to createbeautiful, loose, quick-flowing wet-on-wetwatercolour with thesimplestof touches, then let me show you how!
In this class, I will show you how to paint this fabulous Mr. Fox inreal-timewithout any brushstrokes, that's rightwithout any brushstrokes. we will simply be placing paint ontowet paperand allowing themagicto happen
Enjoy 🙂

If you're just starting your watercolour journey and feel a bit daunted I have three beginner classes that introduce you to my basic techniques.
I'll be showing you:
How to achieve that wonderful light using two simple layersHow to reserve the white muzzle markings without those hard ugly lines keeping Mr. Fox wonderfully soft and naturalHow to paint that lovely inquisitive eye that is so full of characterHow to add those all-important finishing touches that bring your Mr. Fox to life
You will be creating the wonderful Mr. Fox and be amazed and inspired to add these simple techniques to your future artwork with confidence
Past reviews
"There is only one word to describe Jane Davies' classes - MAGICAL!"
"Another Fantastic class from Jane. Jane's gentle & patient approach provides students with lessons that feel like you are sat opposite her with a cuppa. She provides wonderful feedback and encouragement. Without question, she is my favourite teacher on Skillshare."
"Highly recommend this class. Jane has a different way of painting in watercolour, straight from the tube. For me, this resulted in the best watercolour painting I have ever done. She gives clear instructions, step by step, and works at a pace that is not overwhelming. I cannot wait to try another one of her classes"

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi