• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

A Visit to the Sarö and Shera Yögurs

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

3a98f15734ab276f53f6fe2416190d0e.webp
Free Download C. G. E. Mannerheim, "A Visit to the Sarö and Shera Yögurs"
English | 2019 | ASIN: B07WYLDK58 | EPUB | pages: 58 | 0.1 mb
During an expedition made in Central Asia and Northern China in the years 1906-1908 I had the opportunity of spending some days among the Sarö and Shera Yögurs, two small tribes which under the common name of "Huang-fan" (the yellow barbarians) inhabit the northern reaches of the Nanshan mountains in the district of Kanchow-Hsuchow, and part of the plain at its foot. In the hope of assisting in spreading some light upon these imperfectly known races, I offer some extracts from my journal, a vocabulary of words noted down parallely, as used by both tribes, some anthropological measurements and a number of photographs, some of which were taken during my expedition, others representing an ethnographical collection which I made.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi