Courses2024

Inkscape From Beginner to Pro In Inkscape and Vector Design

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a62f49c04482a2f670b3947ac6baecfc.jpeg
Free Download Inkscape From Beginner to Pro In Inkscape and Vector Design
Published 9/2024
Created by Michael Davies
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 53 Lectures ( 5h 11m ) | Size: 3.36 GB

Master Inkscape, the free vector graphics editor for graphic design, with project-based learning from a 10+ year expert.
What you'll learn:
How to Master Inkscape.
How to use all the tools in the Inkscape toolbox.
The Inkscape layout and its most important features
Important graphic design and vector design concepts like color and font pairing.
The popular Shape Builder tool for combining simple shapes to create complex graphics.
The Inkscape shape tools like the Rectangle, Ellipse, and Polygon tools.
How to master the Pen and Nodes tools to create vector illustrations.
How to create a vector logo design in Inkscape.
How to create professional vector designs for the web and social media.
How to save, export, and autosave your Inkscape compositions.
Requirements:
Basic knowledge on how to use a computer and the internet.
No prior Inkscape knowledge required, though some familiarity with creative software may help.
Description:
Learn Inkscape, the FREE vector-based graphic design application! In this course, you'll learn everything you need to know to go from a BEGINNER to a PRO in Inkscape and vector design. With my step-by-step instructional videos, you'll finally gain mastery of the various features and tools found in this amazing free software while learning applicable skills to help you get paid for your designs. I'm Michael Davies, a 10+ year professional designer and instructor for free and open source creative software. I'm also a certified Google UX Designer and YouTuber with over 150,000 subscribers on my channel, Davies Media Design. Over my career, I've taught millions of students and viewers just like you how to use free software to obtain valuable skills and create stunning works. This course will teach you important fundamental concepts while also taking a deeper dive into more advanced features to help you succeed in Inkscape. You'll learn how to create logos, work with text, design vector icons, draw shapes, customize settings, and more!I've included class projects throughout the course to help you directly apply what you learn, while also including quizzes in each section to help you test your knowledge.Together we will learn:Drawing with simple shapes using Inkscape's shape toolsMastering the pen and node tools to create lines, curves, and custom illustrations Working with text in Inkscape to make custom designs like logos and social media postsInstalling custom fonts to take your designs to the next levelUsing color features like palettes and gradients to make designs popUsing the mesh tool to create more photorealistic vector designsImporting raster-based images to integrate into your designs or use as a referenceApplying Live Path Effects to objects for non-destructive effectsDesigning digital icons to display properly on the webCustomizing your Inkscape documentCustomizing the Inkscape User InterfaceUsing the Shape Builder tool and Boolean Operations to combine multiple shapesAnd more!Even if you're a total beginner when it comes to Inkscape or graphic design, I'll help you finally understand Inkscape and its many tools and features so you can create real-world-ready projects. By the end of this course, you will have the skills and confidence to tackle any design project using Inkscape. If you've always been confused or lost using Inkscape, it's time to finally go from a beginner to a pro with Inkscape and vector design!
Who this course is for:
Beginner Inkscape designers looking to become better graphic designers.
All skill levels looking to improve their knowledge of Inkscape's features and tools.
Anyone wanting to learn Inkscape to create their own vector designs or illustrations.
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi