Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Get Your Spark Back How to Find Happiness and Reignite Your Life

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

10e53f336a9a9a4e6e00eb54a6476851.webp
Free Download Get Your Spark Back: How to Find Happiness and Reignite Your Life by Rachel Marie Martin
English | August 27th, 2024 | ISBN: 1962435040 | 352 pages | True EPUB | 2.81 MB
There is a fire within you. In her newest book, author and influencer Rachel Marie Martin shares deeply personal stories and hard-won wisdom to inspire readers to spark their soul's fire and live a life of happiness.

Over the last ten years of writing for her blog, Finding Joy, thousands of readers have asked Rachel, "How do I get my spark back?" In Get Your Spark Back, she answers this question, helping readers lean into and invest in their own stories. Throughout the years, readers have watched as Rachel navigated a divorce, fixed her finances, started a seven-figure business, dealt with estrangement, moved cross-country, and remarried. During that time, there came a day when she wondered, "Who am I now? What's my spark?"
She set out on a journey to not only rediscover her spark, but also to share the process of self-investment with others. In Get Your Spark Back, Rachel Marie Martin empowers readers to:
* Identify and reframe self-imposed limitations
* Embrace uncomfortable thinking and master the art of wondering
* Discover what truly sets your soul on fire
* Reframe your relationship with money.
* Lean into possibilities and set audacious goals
* Reframe time and create consistent habits
* Create a soul map
* Live a life of joy and purpose
For anyone who has ever felt uninspired and lost or is wondering "What's next?", Get Your Spark Back is a transformative and motivational guide to reigniting your inner fire and living with deep happiness, intention, and an all out zest for life.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi