Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

I Promise You I'll Be Home Korean War Letters of a U.S. Marine

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

64fc05ddd5312124ea4b15ce9370b4db.webp
Free Download I Promise You I'll Be Home: Korean War Letters of a U.S. Marine by Al Martinez
English | March 27th, 2024 | ISBN: 1476693161 | 244 pages | True EPUB | 9.57 MB
As a 21-year-old Marine sent to the front lines of the Korean War, Al Martinez dispatched letters almost daily to his young bride, Joanne. In battle, he experienced the worst that war can bring, and then he served as a combat correspondent and as writer and editor of his regimental newsletter, the Ridgerunner. After the war, he entered a career in journalism, becoming a featured columnist for the Los Angeles Times where he would earn three shared Pulitzer Prizes.

Written from the unique perspective of an obviously gifted, professional writer at the beginning of his career, his letters home capture his experiences eloquently and with depth of understanding as they express the dangers, hardships, fear, friendships, and even humor of life at the front. His vivid, often humorous pen-and-ink drawings portray scenes from the front lines.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi