Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Life Story with Unforgetable Experiences for God's Glory

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

22b62e8ec58e1e69ba549c98dedb9db1.webp
Free Download Lina Liria, "Life Story with Unforgetable Experiences for God's Glory"
English | 2014 | ISBN: 1493134272 | EPUB | pages: 150 | 1.4 mb
Life is so full of misery and struggling along to reach the destination. Many thoughts of regrets and questions why been born into this world and wish i could have been destroyed while i was growing silently in my mother's womb. Every move i make /steps i take hurts me. I look to all directions to find who my helper would be but seem to be none. Life is useless! My thought of homelessness was a bitter poison. I thought about it day and night and my spirit was depressed. But there is one thing i know is the Love of God that nothing of this world will separate. God's unconditional love for every man-kind. He protects and provides for his people. Now I have peace, the wonderful peace in my soul since that day when my burdens crashed me down I took it to the Lord in prayer with faith. He answered me cast all your burdens unto me for He cares. In return he gave me the Love, peace, joy, longsuffering, patience and endurance. He made the way for me when there seems to be no way-out.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi