Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Audiobook

Becoming Gandhi My Experiment Living the Mahatma's 6 Moral Truths in Immoral Times [Audiobook]

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

cd89ec79ccae43117bd3d9a7f3553276.webp
Free Download Becoming Gandhi: My Experiment Living the Mahatma's 6 Moral Truths in Immoral Times (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B0CQ1FWLG8 | 2024 | 8 hours and 48 minutes | M4B@128 kbps | 489 MB
Author: Perry Garfinkel
Narrator: Sean Pratt
Mahatma Gandhi championed truth and nonviolence, led the struggle for India's independence, and staunchly stood up for the marginalized. "When I despair," he said, "I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won." In Becoming Gandhi, veteran journalist and author Perry Garfinkel sets out on a three-year quest to examine how Gandhi's ideals have held up in a world beset by troubling trends. "As I saw myself and society moving further away from a moral point of view," Garfinkel states, "I wanted to see if an ordinary person living in the 21st century could, like Gandhi, follow a morally driven game plan." While tracing Gandhi's legacy through India, England, South Africa, and even American communities where his spirit endures, Garfinkel attempts to follow six of the key principles that guided the Mahatma's life.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi