• advertisement_alt
bookworm79

My Kosmos My Kitchen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

a5b59b70653c1c26d18ec404c286ef1b.webp
Free Download My Kosmos My Kitchen: Easy Greek and Cypriot Recipes
by Loulla Astin
English | July 19, 2024 | ISBN: 1398421316 | 750 pages | EPUB | 32 Mb

In ancient times, Greek ambrosia was believed to be the food of the gods.
Here at last is a collection of modern, traditional, and most importantly foolproof Greek recipes by renowned chef Loulla Astin.
For Loulla there's nothing quite like the feeling one gets when descending the aeroplane's stairs arriving in Cyprus and Greece; from the nostalgic aroma that engulfs the senses as the hot air wraps itself around your body like a cosy blanket, to the natural kind gestures of the locals that warms everybody's hearts. The Greeks have a unique word for it: 'Philoxenia'. More than just hospitality, it translates as 'a friend to a stranger', but is actually deeper in meaning.
These beautiful recipes are intertwined memories and stories from Loulla's childhood in Cyprus and her visits to Greece both professionally while filming 52 programmes of 'Simply Greek' for Granada's Sky Breeze, and as a tourist in various locations.
With this book, Loulla will take you back to the warm inviting times spent in the tavernas and family homes of Cyprus and Greece.
Yiamas!

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi