• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

My My!

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

42af20dfc457c73e6731f0dc2e37a80d.webp
Free Download My My! by Giles Smith
English | May 9th, 2024 | ISBN: 1398529710, 1398529702 | 336 pages | PDF | 51 Mb
'A lovely book - as bright, shiny and uplifting as an Abba hit' Daily Mail

'[A] witty and affectionate account . . . It's not a stretch to say that, at its core, My My! is a book about time, death and the possibility of immortality' Sunday Times
My My! The story of ABBA told through a selection of their greatest hits.
This year is the fiftieth anniversary of Waterloo (the song, not the battle) - a seminal moment in pop history which saw Swedish sensation ABBA burst on to the international music scene. How is it that half a century later this seventies Eurovision act is bigger than ever - reaching listeners of all ages and spinning off into musicals, museums and holograms? Giles Smith, writer and music fan, sets out to find out why.
My My! is a celebration of ABBA through the ages. It's one fan's way of saying: thank you for the music.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi