Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Psychology of Human Behavior

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

e27a0733a99e020168c4b7041fdfd79f.webp
Free Download Psychology of Human Behavior: Why You Are Who You Are: Includes Understanding Different Human Personality Types, Our Human Perception And Emotions, Social Psychology, And Therapies CBT, DBT, and ACT by Addison Bell
English | January 11, 2021 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08STB2LSK | 275 pages | EPUB | 1.29 Mb
Where Does Your Personality Come From?

Why Are You the Way You Are?
If you have ever asked, "Who am I?" this book has the answers you have been looking for. Psychologists have unlocked the secrets behind the mysteries of human behavior, and this easy-to-read book explains those secrets in simple language.
Finally, you don't have to be an expert in psychology or neurobiology to understand the reasons you do the things you do.
You will learn that the first step to understanding the psychology of human behavior is to understand your identity and how your identity is formed.
Inside this book, you will also discover:How do identities evolveWhy online identities are differentLink between identity and personalityTypes of personalitiesHow the six major personality tests workHow human perception and emotion affect behaviorLinks between identity and social identityHow groups affect behaviorHow therapy helps change behaviorsHow each primary type of therapy worksWho am I, if I'm not my thoughts?And Much More!This book is perfect for anyone looking to understand themselves better, human behavior in general, and people who want to change their lives.
After reading The Psychology of Human Behavior, you will have the tools to understand why you do the things that you do, and you will know the steps you need to take to change any of your behaviors.
Get Your Copy of The Psychology of Human Behavior Today!

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi