Courses2024

Magic Course for Beginners

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

9cab09179d3634bf626339910326da75.jpeg
Free Download Magic Course for Beginners
Published 9/2024
Created by Joel Dickinson
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 15 Lectures ( 1h 19m ) | Size: 1.7 GB

15 Magic Tricks in just over one hour!
What you'll learn:
Magic for beginners
Magic with Everyday Objects
Performing Skills
Confidence and Awareness
Requirements:
No skills or specific requirements
Description:
Learn 15 Amazing Magic Tricks in Just Over an Hour!If you've always wanted to learn magic, you're in the right place! In this course, taught by world-traveled magician Joel Dickinson, you'll dive straight into the action and master 15 incredible tricks that are perfect for beginners. The best part? You can do it all in just over an hour.Meet Your Instructor: Joel DickinsonI'm Joel, and I've spent years performing magic across the globe, from big stages to schools all over the UK. Now, I'm bringing my experience straight to you. I'm passionate about teaching magic and breaking it down in a way that's easy, fun, and will give you the skills to perform confidently in no time.What You'll Learn:This course is all about performing magic with stuff you already have around the house-no need for fancy props! Here's a peek at what's in store:• Rubber Band Magic: Turn a basic rubber band into a show-stopping illusion.• Object Disappearances: Coins, rings, and everyday objects will vanish right in front of your spectators' eyes.• Table-Penetrating Stunts: Send items like salt shakers and cups through solid tables-this one always gets a jaw-drop!• Mind-Reading Magic: Predict choices and read minds with precision that'll leave people stunned.• And Much More: Every trick is designed to build your confidence so you can amaze any crowd, anytime.Why This Course is for You:• Learn 15 Tricks Fast: In just over an hour, you'll have a full arsenal of impressive tricks that will blow people away.• Skills That Last: These tricks aren't just one-offs-you're learning the foundations of magic that'll set you up for a lifetime of performing.• Made for Beginners: Never done magic before? No worries! I'll guide you step by step, so you'll feel confident from the start.• No Fancy Gear Needed: Everything you need to perform these tricks is probably already lying around your house, so you can get started immediately.• Lifetime Access: Once you're in, you're in for life! You can revisit the course whenever you want for a quick refresher.How It Works:Once you grab the course, you'll get instant access straight to your email. You can dive in right away and start learning tricks in minutes!Ready to Learn?Join Ultimate Magic Secrets now, and I'll walk you through 15 mind-blowing tricks. Whether you're looking to impress friends, family, or just want to explore a new skill, this course will have you performing magic that you can do anytime, anywhere.
Who this course is for:
Magic for Beginners
Homepage

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi