Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
beers

Michael Schenker Group - My Years with UFO (2024)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

cb8aa14c989dfd255c677fc979d3d252.jpg

Michael Schenker Group - My Years with UFO (2024) 48-24
Genre: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
Format: FLAC (*tracks)
Quality: Lossless [48kHz/24 bit]
Time: 59:50
Full Size: 801.13 MB

With the new album 'My Years with UFO', Michael Schenker returns to his classic years with UFO for the very first time. His time with the British hard rock band UFO in the 1970s remains one of the most celebrated eras in rock history, elevating UFO from underground sensations to rock legends. Now, in 2024, Michael Schenker celebrates those glory days with his new album 'My Years with UFO' alongside today's rock greats.

Produced by Michael Schenker and Michael Voss, the new album marks the 50th anniversary of Schenker's era with UFO, which lasted from 1972 to 1978. As a teenager touring the world, Michael Schenker became a driving force behind some of UFO's most popular tracks, such as 'Doctor Doctor', 'Rock Bottom' and 'Only You Can Rock Me'. These years saw the release of the UFO albums 'Phenomenon', 'Force It', 'No Heavy Petting', 'Lights Out', 'Obsession' and the groundbreaking live album 'Strangers in the Night', all of which contributed significantly to the genre.

In 'My Years with UFO', Michael Schenker presents 11 of UFO's greatest hits from this era with an impressive line-up of guest stars. Schenker is joined on this journey by Derek Sherinian on keys, Brian Tichy on drums and Barry Sparks on bass.

The list of celebrity guest artists includes Axl Rose, Slash, Kai Hansen, Roger Glover, Joey Tempest, Biff Byford, Jeff Scott Soto, John Norum, Dee Snider, Joel Hoekstra, Joe Lynn Turner, Carmine Appice, Adrian Vandenberg, Michael Voss, Stephen Pearcy and Erik Grönwall.

7323b5de344cdb4ff91b3db1d0bba37c.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z67AKN0AQgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z94FeCcvmrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjGsmCRA3qg

941b20c9edbd76c98e7f7b431b5d2998.gif

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

01. Natural Thing (03:57)

02. Only You Can Rock Me (04:02)
03. Doctor Doctor (04:32)
04. Mother Mary (04:00)
05. This Kids (05:59)
06. Love to Love (07:38)
07. Lights Out (05:38)
08. Rock Bottom (11:05)
09. Too Hot to Handle (04:57)
10. Let It Roll (04:29)
11. Shoot Shoot (03:33)

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź