Skocz do zawartości

Aktywacja nowych użytkowników
Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Perfect Plaid Design Easy, Fun Plaid Patterns in Procreate, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

0e73fa8211d702ffca94fb73d62ea81d.jpeg
Free Download Perfect Plaid: Design Easy, Fun Plaid Patterns in Procreate, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/perfect-plaid-design-easy-fun-plaid-patterns-in-procreate-adobe-photoshop-and-illustrator/696410500
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :241 MB
Product Details
Hi there, my name is Carrie Cantwell, and I'm an illustrator and surface pattern designer. I draw pictures and design patterns, and I sell them on products. I license my art with companies like Target, Wayfair and Bed Bath & Beyond. As far as patterns go, I love plaid. Plaid is so cool! It's timeless, and yet universally on-trend. Plaid can be made whimsical, or it can be traditional, depending on which colors you use. There are all kinds of plaid, like gingham plaid and tartan plaid, just to name a few. It seems like the possibilities with plaid are endless. By the end of this class, you will have your own plaid repeat pattern block, which is a file that will repeat seamlessly, and you can sell it anywhere. In this class, I'm going to show you how to design your own plaid pattern using Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator. You can create a really cool textured plaid with some awesome blending effects, or you can create a classic plaid with simple stripes. One thing I've noticed: plaid is universally a good seller for me. I want to show you how to create your own plaid patterns, so you can add some potentially best-selling plaid designs to your pattern toolkit.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi