Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Courses2024

Unlock Ink Doodling - Beginner and Advanced Techniques for Intricate Art

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

4ac23f93ba1d0b140aa23571a8c3f036.jpeg
Free Download Unlock Ink Doodling - Beginner and Advanced Techniques for Intricate Art
Content Source:https://www.skillshare.com/en/classes/unlock-ink-doodling-beginner-and-advanced-techniques-for-intricate-art/1680752161
Genre / Category: Drawing & Painting , Art
File Size :587 MB
Product Details
Ink doodling can look so complicated, but today I'm going to show you just how simple, mindful and achievable it can be.
Using simple techniques you can create intricate, complex and amazing scenes - whilst allowing your mind to wander and create your story on the page. We can be serious, or silly, allowing our ink to tell us a story and lead us to surprisingly intricate and complex finished pieces.

In this class I'll not only guide you through these basic techniques, I'll also break down three in depth doodle pieces of mine that use a range of these techniques and build on them step by step.
By the end of this class you'll be doodling away, filling up a sketchbook just like mine - but in your unique style.
Together we will:
Understandthe building blocks of doodlingFree upyour mind to sketchCreate a storyfrom these simple marksAllowyourself to be serious, silly and everything in betweenExploreour stories, ideas and thoughts with ink marksFill our sketchbookswith inventive doodlesGain confidenceto go out and start sketching more and more
I'm there all the way with you - each of the lessons builds on the techniques before it - with step by step narration allowing beginners and advanced doodlers and artists to find their inspiration.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi