Zakazane produkcje

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

Small Talk 10 ADHD Lies and How to Stop Believing Them

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

83a1664781c46f96dab7491abdb199d1.webp
Free Download Small Talk: 10 ADHD Lies and How to Stop Believing Them by Richard Pink, Roxanne Pink
English | June 18th, 2024 | ISBN: 0593836995 | 224 pages | True EPUB | 0.97 MB
The beloved authors of Dirty Laundry break down the harmful stereotypes about people with ADHD to help you stop being your worst fear-leader, start bigging yourself up,andlive your best neurodivergent life.

When "ADHD wife" Roxanne Pink and neurotypical husband Richard Pink asked their community of 2.5 million what the biggest ADHD struggle is, the thousands of replies changed everything. As they learned, the real enemy isn't productivity or focus, but the toxic ADHD core beliefs we've internalized.
With candor and kindness, they share personal stories to highlight andreframe the 10 big lies that ADHD people believe about themselves. From "I am lazy" to"Everybody hates me"and"I quit everything I start," Small Talk will empower ADHDers and those who love them to navigate life with compassion, humor, and hope. Whether you were diagnosed early or are new to the neurospicy community, Small Talk will change your relationship with yourself and others.
Learn how to:
* Identify your limiting ADHD beliefs
* Break free from neurotypical standards
* Support and understand your ADHDers
* Adopt a self-kindness mindset
* Communicate your needs & boundaries
* Celebrate the joys of ADHD

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi