• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bookworm79

The Mystical Teachings of Jesus

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

aaed07b64fe184a32b6642c03d144bee.webp
Free Download David Hoffmeister, "The Mystical Teachings of Jesus"
English | 2016 | ISBN: 1942253230 | EPUB | pages: 146 | 2.6 mb
The Mystical Teachings of Jesus answers the prayer of the heart for an intimate and profound relationship with God in modern times. It is for anyone who is inspired by the life and teachings of Jesus.

This prayer-meditation book compiled by mystic David Hoffmeister will illuminate the mind with a deeper understanding of the teachings of the Bible and A Course in Miracles (ACIM). Each chapter contains Bible verses, side-by-side with ACIM quotes, providing a dialogue of clarity, in response to questions, such as: Jesus, what is my relationship to you? What is a miracle? and, How will the world end?
As the Bible so clearly states: Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 2:5)
And from A Course in Miracles: This is the invitation to the Holy Spirit. I have said already that I can reach up and bring the Holy Spirit down to you, but I can bring Him to you only at your own invitation. The Holy Spirit is in your right mind, as He was in Mine. The Bible says, May the mind be in you that was also in Christ Jesus, and uses this as a blessing. It is the blessing of miracle-mindedness. It asks that you may think as I thought, joining with me in Christ thinking.
(T-5.I.3:1-6)
Inspired readers can continue deepening their exploration of the profound depth of Jesus' words through the new book by David Hoffmeister, Jesus: A Gospel of Love, 2023. Through the pages of this book, readers will be taken on an ever deepening journey of spiritual awakening where David illustrates his Biblical insights through his miraculous life parables.

Ukryta Zawartość

Treść widoczna tylko dla użytkowników forum DarkSiders. Zaloguj się lub załóż darmowe konto na forum aby uzyskać dostęp bez limitów.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi